Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Welcome To My Blog


In this Blog I’d like to share knowledge which I acquired regarding how to make your money work for you harder than you work for your money.

Many people as well as myself want to get wealthier. I'd like to share some of the tactics that I have learned. Maybe those will help others to achieve their financial goals.

I am not a CPA I am JADLTGR (Just another dude leaning to get rich) so please use your own judgment in terms of how to use the information from this site.

I want to help you increasing your money my sharing what I have learned by myself. I want to help you avoiding my mistakes which I might do. I want to make it clear that I am not a financial expert, I am without a degree in finances and if I do work in financial industry for some engagements it's more from a computer science point of view since two of my degrees are strictly mathematical and technical.

I'll try to do my best to make sure that all the info on this site is correct, but please use the information on this site at your own risk.

Remember the hardest step is the first one.

Once you have started it will be easier.

Good luck to everyone!

No comments: