IF YOU ARE ONE OF THOSE PERSONS WHO HAVE TO BE SEARCHING FOR COINS BETWEEN THE CUSHIONS OF THE COUCH AFTER YOU PAY YOUR BILLS, THEN THIS IS JUST FOR YOU!
Creating a stream of Residual Income might be something you want to take a look into and get some more information on. When you create residual income, you are taking a step towards making extra money in a manner that does not require constant effort. While with Linear income, what you earn is directly proportionate to the number of hours invested (your typical 9-5 work)
HERE ARE 5 PRACTICAL WAYS TO EARN RESIDUAL INCOME:
1. Join associate or affiliate network marketing programs.
2. Produce printed copies of art work such as paintings, computer backgrounds and wall papers, etc and advertise on free advertising sites.
3. Collaborate with someone and publish literary work such as historical articles/manuals or poetry. It could be a one time work but it has the potential to earn you money constantly or at least for a season. This is how authors and artistes make money while they sleep.
4. Have YOUR GSAT, CXC lessons, presentations and/or lectures put on a CD and labeled for students or individuals to purchase. I know a few teachers and lecturers who have done this and have made extra money every semester or every time they make a presentation without even marketing the product. Just Print, Bind and Sell! Or Burn, Label and Sell, that’s it!!
5. Start a savings and/or investment program that pays you residual income in the form of interest or dividends. This could be stocks or bonds. You put money once and you can get up to 22% interest. The money works for you!!
That’s it! I know what just happened, a thought I am too familiar with just popped up in your head -“AH THAT’S TOO MUCH TO DO”. It’s the thought that will keep you from REALIZING what you are made of. Well you can submit to it, or LITERALLY box yourself hard, get up and determine to do something about your financial welfare. My aim is to show you that you can do it – you have to believe you can. I am doing it!
Written and © to: Andre P. Llewellyn
Markets fall ahead of presidential debate - Dow dropped 100, decliners over advancers better than 3-2 & NAZ gave back 26. The MLP index & the REIT index were little changed. Junk bond funds slid lo...
6 hours ago